The Azalea Youth Soccer League’s Recreational Soccer Program is for boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 2 to 18. The Program is intended to teach the game of soccer while building player skills in an environment that encourages an understanding of sportsmanship and teamwork. For more information you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling our 24 Hour AYSL Hotline at 727-345-0699 .
For more information about our "Little Eagles" program please CLICK HERE
For more information about our "U6-U19" program please CLICK HERE
2015/2016 Fall Recreational Soccer Season For Boys & Girls ages 2-18
- Little Eagles - $60.00 (No Volunteer Fee For Little Eagles)
- U6 Soccer - $120.00
- U8 Soccer - $140.00
- U10 - U19 Soccer - $160.00
- All new players to the league that are U10- U19, will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate at registration.
*$50.00 refundable Volunteer Fee is not included in the above registration prices. Parents need to complete 5 hours of volunteer hours to receive their refund.
*No City ID Card Required
Online Registration please CLICK HERE (online registration price includes $50.00 volunteer fee)
In-Person Registration Dates:
- Saturday, August 8 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesday, August 11 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday, August 13 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday, August 15 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesday, August 18 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday, August 20 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday, August 22 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesday, August 25 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday, August 27 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
ALL In-Person Registration Dates @ the Walter Fuller Soccer Complex located at 2800 75th St N. St. Petersburg