The Azalea Youth Soccer League’s Recreational Soccer Program is for boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 2 to 18. The Program is intended to teach the game of soccer while building player skills in an environment that encourages an understanding of sportsmanship and teamwork. For more information you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our 24 Hour AYSL Hotline at 727-345-0699 .
We are still registering for Fall Season. These are the ages we have openings for:
- U6 ,U8, U10B, U12B, U14B, And U19G.
- Please register online or Call AYSL Hotline at 727-345-0699 for an appointment.
For more information about our "Little Eagles" program please CLICK HERE
For more information about our "U6-U19" program please CLICK HERE
2014/2015 Fall Recreational Soccer Season For Boys & Girls ages 2-18
- Little Eagles - $60.00 (No Volunteer Fee For Little Eagles)
- U6 Soccer - $110.00
- U8 Soccer - $135.00
- U10 - U19 Soccer - $160.00
- All players from U6 - U19 will receive a Drawstring Bag when they register.
- All new players to the league that are U10- U19, will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate at registration.
*$50.00 refundable Volunteer Fee is not included in the above registration prices. Parents need to complete 5 hours of volunteer hours to receive their refund. Also this year if you refer a new player to our league and that player signs up, we will defer your Volunteer Fee.
*No City ID Card Required This Season
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - CLICK HERE!!!!!